Bajan Wed (“us”, “we”, or “our”) operates bajanwed.com (the “Site”). This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use and disclosure of Personal Information we receive from users of the Site.
1. Information We Collect. When you visit Bajan Wed’s website and view ads from Bajan Wed’s advertisers, Bajan Wed automatically receives and stores certain types of information including IP address, web pages viewed, date and time, and responses to advertisements delivered by third-party ad serving technologies. We also collect:
- Information you provide. Bajan Wed may collect and maintain (or third parties with whom Bajan Wed has contracted, may collect and maintain on Bajan Wed’s behalf) information that you provide to us during your visit to the Bajan Wed website. For example, you may provide information to the Site when you register, sign-in, search, participate in a test profile, survey or special offers, request our e-mail newsletters, or communicate with Bajan Wed’s customer service. As a result of those actions, you might supply us with personally identifiable information such as your name, address, phone number, e-mail address, and personal shopping and product preferences.
- Device data. We may collect data from the device you are using, including location data, what type of device it is, what operating system you are using, device settings, unique device identifiers, and crash data. You also may give us permission to access your information in other services. For example, you may be able to link your Facebook or Twitter account to the Bajan Wed website, which allows us to obtain information from those accounts (like your friends or contacts). The information we get from those services often depends on your settings or their privacy policies, so be sure to check what those are.
- Device attributes:information such as the operating system, hardware and software versions, battery level, signal strength, available storage space, browser type, app and file names and types, and plugins.
- Device operations:information about operations and behaviors performed on the device, such as whether a window is foregrounded or backgrounded, or mouse movements (which can help distinguish humans from bots).
- Identifiers:unique identifiers, device IDs, and other identifiers, such as from games, apps or accounts you use, and Family Device IDs.
- Device signals:Bluetooth signals, and information about nearby Wi-Fi access points, beacons, and cell towers.
Data from device settings:information you allow us to receive through device settings you turn on, such as access to your GPS location, camera or photos.
- Network and connections:information such as the name of your mobile operator or ISP, language, time zone, mobile phone number, IP address, connection speed and, in some cases, information about other devices that are nearby or on your network.
- Cookie data:data from cookies stored on your device, including cookie IDs and settings.
3. Data Collection for Advertising. The non-personally identifiable information collected is used to provide relevant, targeted advertising and improve Bajan Wed’s advertising technology; monitor website traffic; collect statistical data; determine the effectiveness of advertisements and content; and collect data across multiple websites to categorize likely consumer interest segments for use in online behavioral advertising (“OBA”). Bajan Wed may track visits to its site and this information may be used over time to help predict your consumer interest segments and select the ad content you see. Bajan Wed may also use non-personally identifiable profile-based anonymous information with other non-personally identifiable information that Bajan Wed has obtained from third-party ad serving technologies and Non-Affiliated Sites.
Bajan Wed may use personally identifiable information (information including your name, address, email address or telephone number) about your visits to the Bajan Wed Site in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you. We may share your personally identifiable information with third parties or affiliates of Bajan Wed with whom we have contracted to perform services on our behalf. All companies that act on our behalf are contractually obligated to keep the personal information we provide to them confidential and to use the personal information we share only to provide the services we ask them to perform.
4. Other Reasons We Collect Information about You and How.
- Website Usage. Bajan Wed may observe activities, preferences, and transactional data (such as your IP address, browser type, and operating system) relating to your use of the Bajan Wed Sites. Bajan Wed may use this collected or logged information in order to provide better service, to facilitate our customers’ use of the websites, to track usage of the websites, and to address security hazards. Bajan Wed may also use this information to track aggregate traffic patterns. We may use aggregated, statistical information to describe our customer audience, products and services, and to develop partnerships with third parties to offer products and services in which we believe our customers will be interested.
- Online Transactions. You may visit the Bajan Wed Site without registering, but if you enter a sweepstakes or contest, or use other special features that may be offered on our site, you may need to provide us with certain information such as your name, address, phone number, and e-mail address, to open an account with us. We may share your personal information with third parties or affiliates of Bajan Wed where it is necessary for us to complete a transaction or do something you have asked us to do. We may also use this information to assist you in creating a user ID and a password to protect your account information and facilitate your use of special features or to complete a transaction.
- Using Public Areas of the Bajan Wed Site. Any information disclosed in public areas of the Bajan Wed Site, is public information that may be viewed and collected by any party. We cannot control the use of information disclosed in the social networking, chat rooms, reviews, or bulletin board portions of these Sites. You should exercise caution when disclosing information, including photos or images, in public areas of websites and should refrain from disclosing personally identifying information. If you wish to use some of the public portions on these Sites, we will direct you to first create a public ID, which is not your real e-mail address, before you can post information to our Site. Bajan Wed reserves the right to remove any information at any time from the Bajan Wed Site that we deem inappropriate or for any other reason.
5. Data Sharing with 3rd parties. We may sell your personally identifiable or non-personally identifiable information to third parties for any reason. We may disclose your personally identifiable or non-personally identifiable information to unaffiliated third parties who may want to offer you their own products and services. We may share your personally identifiable and non-personally identifiable information with third parties, or affiliates of Bajan Wed where it is necessary for us to complete a transaction or do something you have asked us to do. For example, we might need to provide your personally identifiable information to third parties, such as advertisers, featured on the Bajan Wed Site, so they can process and fulfill your request for more information from them. We may share your personally identifiable and non-personally identifiable information with third parties with whom we have contracted to perform services on our behalf, or affiliates of Bajan Wed. All companies that act on our behalf are contractually obligated to keep the personal information we provide to them confidential and to use the personal information we share only to provide the services we ask them to perform.
We may disclose personally identifiable and non-personally identifiable information about our customers as permitted or required by law, such as in connection with a subpoena or similar legal process, or in connection with a merger, acquisition, or bankruptcy, as discussed
6. Data Retention.
- Personal Data. Personal data shall be kept for as long as is necessary for the purposes as described herein. We may store personal data for longer periods insofar as the personal data will be processed solely for archiving purposes in the public interest, scientific or historical research purposes or statistical purposes. If you wish for us to cease storing your personal data, please email email@example.com.
- Non-personally Identifiable Data. Bajan Wed is required to retain certain non–personally identifiable information collected from users of the Bajan Wed Site, Affiliated Sites and Non-Affiliated Sites in order to provide audited information to advertisers and auditors. As a result, ad reporting and delivery data is retained for as long as is necessary for these purposes. Some of the ad reporting and delivery data may be aggregated for statistical purposes and retained indefinitely. Certain aggregated, non-personally identifiable information including historical data and attributes collected by Bajan Wed prior to an opt out election and which represent large numbers of users combined into aggregated statistical data and information shall be kept despite the fact that the user has opted out. Some of the aggregated, non-personally identifiable information may be further aggregated for statistical purposes and retained indefinitely.
Additionally, Bajan Wed reserves the right to retain and use any information described in this Privacy and Security Policy as reasonably necessary to comply with all laws or regulations, regardless of any limitations set forth in this Policy. Bajan Wed reserves the right to change its data retention policy and the new data retention policy shall apply to all data collected following such change.
7. Security Practices. Our internal data security policies restrict access to customers’ personal information to authorized employees. Authorized employees may use our customers’ personal information for Bajan Wed business purposes only. Our employees are bound by Bajan Wed policies that require them to maintain the confidentiality of our customers’ personal information. Employees who violate these requirements are subject to disciplinary action, up to and including termination. We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that are designed to guard our customers’ personal information. For example, for the security of your online visit to the Bajan Wed Site, we may make use of firewall barriers, encryption techniques, and/or authentication procedures. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be absolutely secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your personal information, Bajan Wed cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us, and you do so at your own risk. In the event of a breach of the confidentiality or security of your personal information, we will notify you as necessary, so you can take appropriate protective steps. Unless you indicate otherwise, we may notify you under such circumstances using the e-mail address you provided to us when you registered with the Bajan Wed Site.
You should be careful to maintain the secrecy of your passwords and/or account information and be responsible about protecting your personal information and identity whenever you are online.
9. The Bajan Wed Site Is Not for Use by Children. Children are not eligible to use the Bajan Wed Site. We ask that minors (under the age of 18) only use the Bajan Wed Site in conjunction with your parents or guardians. If you learn that your minor child has provided us with personal information without your consent, please contact us.
10. Mergers, Acquisitions, and Bankruptcy. If Bajan Wed should ever file for bankruptcy or merge with another company, or if Bajan Wed should decide to buy another business or sell or reorganize part or all of Bajan Wed’s business, Bajan Wed may be required to disclose both the information you provide to Bajan Wed and the information gathered by Bajan Wed to prospective or actual purchasers and other parties. It is Bajan Wed’s practice to obtain appropriate protections for information disclosed in these types of transactions. Bajan Wed cannot, however, guarantee that Bajan Wed’s Privacy and Security Policy will remain unchanged if Bajan Wed is sold or merges with another company.
11. Managing Your Privacy Choices.
- Updating Your Contact Preferences and Personal Information on the Bajan Wed Site. You have choices when it comes to how Bajan Wed uses your personal information. When you register online with the Bajan Wed Site you can choose not to receive communications from us by e-mail. If you elect not to receive information by e-mail, Bajan Wed may continue to contact you as necessary to service your account. You can change your contact preferences at any time by following the instructions on the Bajan Wed Site. Keeping your account information accurate and up-to-date is very important, so we can provide you with excellent service. If your account information is incomplete, inaccurate, or not current, please follow the instructions on the Bajan Wed Site to correct your account information online. If you need additional assistance, please contact Bajan Wed customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Opt Out: the Bajan Wed Site. If you would like to opt out from receiving customized, targeted advertisements from Bajan Wed based upon non-personally identifiable information, you may get more information on how to opt out by emailing email@example.com. Opting out will not remove advertisements. You will continue to see advertisements provided by Bajan Wed, but the advertising will not be customized or targeted based on non-personally identifiable information collected by Bajan Wed. Please note that if you change computers or browsers, you will need to repeat this process for each computer and each browser.
- Deleting Your Information. You have the right to obtain the erasure of personal data without undue delay. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like us to delete your personal data.
Contact Information. If you have questions regarding your user account, our Privacy and Security Policy, your privacy choices, our Terms of Service, or any other topic, we are always happy to answer any questions or concerns you may have. You may email us at email@example.com.
YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT BAJAN WED’S LIABILITY REGARDING ANY DISPUTE OVER PRIVACY OR RELATED TO THIS PRIVACY AND SECURITY POLICY ARE HEREBY LIMITED AS SET FORT