Bajan Wed (“us”, “we”, or “our”) operates bajanwed.com (the “Site”). This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use and disclosure of Personal Information we receive from users of the Site.
1. Information We Collect. When you visit Bajan Wed’s website and view ads from Bajan Wed’s advertisers, Bajan Wed automatically receives and stores certain types of information including IP address, web pages viewed, date and time, and responses to advertisements delivered by third-party ad serving technologies. We also collect:
3. Data Collection for Advertising. The non-personally identifiable information collected is used to provide relevant, targeted advertising and improve Bajan Wed’s advertising technology; monitor website traffic; collect statistical data; determine the effectiveness of advertisements and content; and collect data across multiple websites to categorize likely consumer interest segments for use in online behavioral advertising (“OBA”). Bajan Wed may track visits to its site and this information may be used over time to help predict your consumer interest segments and select the ad content you see. Bajan Wed may also use non-personally identifiable profile-based anonymous information with other non-personally identifiable information that Bajan Wed has obtained from third-party ad serving technologies and Non-Affiliated Sites.
Bajan Wed may use personally identifiable information (information including your name, address, email address or telephone number) about your visits to the Bajan Wed Site in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you. We may share your personally identifiable information with third parties or affiliates of Bajan Wed with whom we have contracted to perform services on our behalf. All companies that act on our behalf are contractually obligated to keep the personal information we provide to them confidential and to use the personal information we share only to provide the services we ask them to perform.
4. Other Reasons We Collect Information about You and How.
5. Data Sharing with 3rd parties. We may sell your personally identifiable or non-personally identifiable information to third parties for any reason. We may disclose your personally identifiable or non-personally identifiable information to unaffiliated third parties who may want to offer you their own products and services. We may share your personally identifiable and non-personally identifiable information with third parties, or affiliates of Bajan Wed where it is necessary for us to complete a transaction or do something you have asked us to do. For example, we might need to provide your personally identifiable information to third parties, such as advertisers, featured on the Bajan Wed Site, so they can process and fulfill your request for more information from them. We may share your personally identifiable and non-personally identifiable information with third parties with whom we have contracted to perform services on our behalf, or affiliates of Bajan Wed. All companies that act on our behalf are contractually obligated to keep the personal information we provide to them confidential and to use the personal information we share only to provide the services we ask them to perform.
We may disclose personally identifiable and non-personally identifiable information about our customers as permitted or required by law, such as in connection with a subpoena or similar legal process, or in connection with a merger, acquisition, or bankruptcy, as discussed
6. Data Retention.
Additionally, Bajan Wed reserves the right to retain and use any information described in this Privacy and Security Policy as reasonably necessary to comply with all laws or regulations, regardless of any limitations set forth in this Policy. Bajan Wed reserves the right to change its data retention policy and the new data retention policy shall apply to all data collected following such change.
7. Security Practices. Our internal data security policies restrict access to customers’ personal information to authorized employees. Authorized employees may use our customers’ personal information for Bajan Wed business purposes only. Our employees are bound by Bajan Wed policies that require them to maintain the confidentiality of our customers’ personal information. Employees who violate these requirements are subject to disciplinary action, up to and including termination. We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that are designed to guard our customers’ personal information. For example, for the security of your online visit to the Bajan Wed Site, we may make use of firewall barriers, encryption techniques, and/or authentication procedures. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be absolutely secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your personal information, Bajan Wed cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us, and you do so at your own risk. In the event of a breach of the confidentiality or security of your personal information, we will notify you as necessary, so you can take appropriate protective steps. Unless you indicate otherwise, we may notify you under such circumstances using the e-mail address you provided to us when you registered with the Bajan Wed Site.
You should be careful to maintain the secrecy of your passwords and/or account information and be responsible about protecting your personal information and identity whenever you are online.
9. The Bajan Wed Site Is Not for Use by Children. Children are not eligible to use the Bajan Wed Site. We ask that minors (under the age of 18) only use the Bajan Wed Site in conjunction with your parents or guardians. If you learn that your minor child has provided us with personal information without your consent, please contact us.
10. Mergers, Acquisitions, and Bankruptcy. If Bajan Wed should ever file for bankruptcy or merge with another company, or if Bajan Wed should decide to buy another business or sell or reorganize part or all of Bajan Wed’s business, Bajan Wed may be required to disclose both the information you provide to Bajan Wed and the information gathered by Bajan Wed to prospective or actual purchasers and other parties. It is Bajan Wed’s practice to obtain appropriate protections for information disclosed in these types of transactions. Bajan Wed cannot, however, guarantee that Bajan Wed’s Privacy and Security Policy will remain unchanged if Bajan Wed is sold or merges with another company.
11. Managing Your Privacy Choices.
Contact Information. If you have questions regarding your user account, our Privacy and Security Policy, your privacy choices, our Terms of Service, or any other topic, we are always happy to answer any questions or concerns you may have. You may email us at email@example.com.
YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT BAJAN WED’S LIABILITY REGARDING ANY DISPUTE OVER PRIVACY OR RELATED TO THIS PRIVACY AND SECURITY POLICY ARE HEREBY LIMITED AS SET FORT