Hi my lovelies- it’s another Fiercely Fab Friday and we’re showing you some hot Caribbean flavour from Rue La La for your honeymoon- my only quibble is that you have to be a member to see this loveliness, don’t worry though it’s a quick and easy e-mail sign-up. In the meantime feast your eyes:
1. Straw Studios “Turnlock” Straw Tote -the quintessential beach bag for stylishly chic.
2. OndadeMar Gold Strapless Ruffle Top– of course a cute bikini or one piece is a must and this ruffed number sooo fits the bill!
3. SR Squared by Sondra Roberts Patent Wristlet– great for your nights out on the town.
4. Tyler Boe Creamsickle Top– this is a nice top for a casual dinner at night when the weather is a little bit cooler
5. Charles by Charles David “Pristine” Wedge Sandal– caliente chica!! These wedges are hot!
6. Amrita Singh “Thompson Street” Plated Crystal & Resin Stretch Bracelet– I love this – aqua with gold is such a perfect beach chic combo
7. CZ by Kenneth Jay Lane Resin Drop Earrings– don’t get me started on coral and blue- another fave colour combo of mine- such a modern tropical look
8. SR Squared by Sondra Roberts Patent & Nylon Tote– so these trending cut-out patterns are seriously awesome- more please!
1. Mar Y Sol “Juliette” Circle Clutch– I am crushing so hard on this bag it hurts. I love unique pieces and this is quite a standout.
2. Elizabeth Gillet “Lark” Blue Colorblock Scarf– this is a nice little scarf – I wouldn’t bother to wear it around my neck though- not in this weather- I would fashion a cute headtie or knot it on a handbag. If it’s wide enough it could be worn on the hips to double as a swimsuit cover up.
3. OndadeMar White Embrodered Tassel Cover Up– speaking of cover ups this sweet little number is perfect for lounging at the beach or poolside- add a daiquiri in hand and you’re good to go.
4. Mar Y Sol “Inez” Natural Raffia Floppy Fedora– I love that fedoras are everywhere now- they’re so cute- I’ve been searching for one for myself but alas no luck finding the perfect match. This raffia fedora is a nice twist on the typical beach floppy hat.
5. BC “Scatterbrain” Braided Sandal– o.k. let’s pause for a minute and talk about how crazy awesome these sandals are. The peach ones are sold out already so I know I’m not the only one hankering after this cool, nautical style.
6. Mar Y Sol Bianca Floppy Crochet Hat– If you prefer the traditional floppy to the fedora then get yourself a pretty colour like this berry- my eyes were drawn to it immediately because it’s such a stylish colour.
7. CZ by Kenneth Jay Lane 18K- Plated Enamel Bangle– yes, another aqua and gold piece because I love the pretty!
You can find all of these items and more at Rue La La but you better hurry, these sales close in 2 days! If you miss all the action you can still find everything at other outlets with a quick google search.