It’s DIY time again and today we have a lovely roundup of fun cocktail adornments – great for adding a bit of whimsical glam to your event! Cheers!
- This Tinsel Swizzle Stick Tutorial from Odessa May Society (Photos by Jennifer Prince) is a sure win for a Christmas wedding or your holiday parties!
- These Golden Heart Swizzle Sticks designed by Victoria Hudgins (A Subtle Revelry) on Minted are beyond cute!
- If you love sequins (who doesn’t?), check out this DIY on Freutcake (Photos by Leah and Jason Bergman).
- Fun, fun, fun, love these Gumball Drink Stirrers from Studio DIY.
- Here’s an easy Paper Flag tutorial from Lily of The Yuppie Lifestyle via 100 Layer Cake.
- Grab a nice template with this handy Drink Stirrer Tutorial from Smitten On Paper.
- So beach party-ready! Here’s another fun tutorial from Studio DIY.
- You can do pom poms, parasols and flags using this DIY from Black Oak Studios.
- Looking to add a little fiesta fun into the mix! Try out this Papel Picado Drink Flag Tutorial from Style Me Pretty.
- If you’re in the mood for something unique and glam, there’s a Bow Tie and Dress Drink Stirrer Instructional from Pop Cosmo.
- I can’t stay away from glitter- this is a lovely DIY from The Flair Exchange.
- Gilded animals (of all things?) are trending in weddings these days- take a look at these Cocktail Stirrers from Pocketful of Dreams (Alexandra Brzezicka Photography).
- A few wooden beads, bamboo skewers, some glue and a little paint is all you need for these cute Drink Stirrers from A Fabulous Fete.
- These Personalized Wedding Drink Stirrers from Project Wedding make a great escort card idea.
- Remember our Chalkboard Roundup a little while back? Pity I missed this cute DIY from Sarah of Sarah Hearts via Poppy Magazine.
- Pinwheels are also a great way to add some whimsy – here’s a tutorial from Domestikated Life.
- Beet Dyed Drink Stirrers
- Instagram Drink Stirrers
- Washi Tape Drink Stirrers
- Folded Flag Drink Stirrers
- Ribbon Drink Stirrers
- Marshmallow Fairy Wands
Now, pour us a couple and let’s get crafting!