Watercolour is just so delicate and pretty isn’t it? I’m a huge fan of this trend! Here’s a roundup some lovely DIY tutorials.
- Watercolour Matchbox Favors from Confetti Sunshine, complete with a handy downloadable template.
- A fun calendar idea (especially for counting down the days until the wedding!) via Design Mom.
- Dip Dye Ribbons with Downloadable Favor Tags Template from Ruffled.
- These Gem Cupcake Toppers are the cutest thing!! Another great DIY from Confetti Sunshine.
- DIY Watercolour Tags from Eat Drink Chic.
- So love these Party Cups from Design Sponge!
- Chic Watercolour Labels from Love and Cupcakes.
- You know I’m always on the lookout for great beach wedding DIY ideas- here are Watercolour Sand Dollars from Making Mondays.
- This is so creative and unique!! A Watercolour Guest Book Alternative from Spool and Spoon.
- You can spruce up your home or bride and groom chairs with these fab DIY Watercolour Throw Pillows from Brit + Co.
- This Watercolour Poppies Tote via Whimsey Box would make lovely a bridesmaid gift.
- Another gift idea? These Watercolour Notebooks from Fellow Fellow.
- Pretty Drink Escort Tags from Victoria Hudgins (Carly Taylor Photography) via Project Wedding.
- Feel like making your own custom party streamers? Here’s the DIY from Dandee.
- Exquisite Watercolour Paper Flowers from Kelli Murray.
- Watercolour Bud Blocks by Design Sponge add lovely pops of colour.
- DIY Watercolour Letterpress Birthday Invites from Paper Crave.
- Dress up your envelopes too! Here’s a brief how-to from Oh Happy Day.
- Watercolour Linens can add a lovely romantic touch- via Camille Styles.
- Really loving these DIY Block Birthday Candles from Hank and Hunt.
- For a bit of whimsy, try this Watercolour Stripe Bunting from The Sweetest Occasion.
Happy crafting my lovelies!!
COMMENTS ARE OFF THIS POST