Hey everyone! Here’s the first edition of ‘DIY Wednesday’ as promised!
- This is a great Yarn Bottle DIY from Wedding Chicks to add a rustic touch to your tables! Wed Loft also has an easy tutorial to follow, as does Borrowed and Blue.
- These epsom salt bottles are so pretty- check out this cool DIY from Cleverly Inspired. The result has a very wintery feel but you can play around with it to suit the look you’re going for.
- Modern Wedding has a DIY on painted bottled and jars . See tutorials from Apartment Therapy, Work in Progress Kits and HoneyBear Lane for comparison.
- These DIY wine candle holders on Wedding Bee are amazing!!
- I’ve seen a lot of spray-painted bottle tutorials but I thought that adding the metallic paint was a nice touch in this DIY from Project Wedding. For other painting ideas you definitely have to see the amazing designs from this tutorial on DIY Wedding.
- This is another spray paint tutorial from Julie Ann Art and one from Ruffled if you need additional tips.
- Chalkboard wine bottles are a great idea for table numbers, don’t you think?
- Love these beach inspired shell-topped bottles on Wedding Chicks.
- Wine Bottle Lights are perfect if you have any additional spaces around the reception area that need something extra.
COMMENTS ARE OFF THIS POST