A very happy and lovely Wednesday to you! Here is today’s roundup of links featuring DIY moss décor projects. Using moss is a great idea because it’s eco-friendly and adds lots of charm!
- This pretty spring moss wreath from Today’s Fabulous Finds would be lovely to hang on a door or gate but I also think it would be really nice to use it somewhere a little unexpected- like as a backdrop for your cake display or your ceremony altar (try using three and hang at differing heights for added impact).
- Fill out your ring box with some moss using this tutorial from Wedding 101. Care to try your hand at a ring pillow instead? Here is a great DIY from Paper & Stitch on Project Wedding.
- Project Wedding has another handy moss project- this one is a DIY using little pots of moss as favors. Add a name banner using their template and you have a cute place card or escort card to go.
- Create your own centerpiece vases using moss and tin cans with this tutorial from Laurie Cinotto on Once Wed.
- These moss stone place cards on Your Modern Couple are super duper cute!
- I seriously heart this DIY moss pot centerpiece on Once Wed (Tec Petaja Photography) – so amazing!
- For another centerpiece idea, take a look at this moss and milk glass centerpiece how-to on Ruffled from Christina Rose Moreno.
- When I first started wedding planning, I became obsessed with DIY terrariums but you know I never thought about creating one in a Christmas ornament! Check out this clever place holder DIY provided by the team from Wednesday on Green Wedding Shoes.
- Moss letters and numbers are a very popular DIY. Hank and Hunt shows you how to make your own moss table numbers over on Ruffled. For more tutorials, head on over to Jessie Loves, The Crafting Chicks and Wedding Friends.
- These moss wooden frames on Ruffled are a great idea for decorating your wedding signs.
- Here is another unique idea!- Moss covered coasters from Sincerely Kinsey.
- This tutorial from The Yellow Cape Cod is worth a read just for the opening paragraph alone which had me dying with laughter!
- Design a cute sheet moss banner with help from A Little Something In The Meantime.
- Here are some DIY moss topiaries on Liz Marie Blog. Or check out this tutorial from Haute Apple Pie.
- You can also create a moss filled escort card box with instructions from Courtney Spencer of Merriment Events over on The Bride’s Cafe.
If you like the idea of growing your own moss, here is a recipe and guide to help move things along quickly. I also found this really cool moss graffiti idea which was inspired by the work of U.K designer Anna Garforth.