Images via Tides Restaurant
I am delighted to bring you another venue highlight today- the highly-rated Tides Restaurant located in Holetown, St. James. Tides specializes in fresh seafood and boasts a wide and varied menu which also caters to vegetarian and vegan tastes.
This fine dining restaurant is owned by a husband and wife team- Guy and Tammy Beasley. Maybe this partnership is the key ingredient in setting Tides apart, because it does have a very romantic ambiance. A fact I can personally attest to, having been “officially proposed” to there by my husband. We were already engaged at the time but hubby still wanted to do the whole ‘bended knees’ bit and surprise me with the ring he picked out.
He could not have chosen a better place to do it. I was blown away by the divine food (I’m a dedicated foodie so that’s no small feat) and warm, impeccable service. By the time dessert rolled around and the ring emerged, I was sitting on cloud nine.
Anyway, I was completely enamored by our experience there, from beginning to end and definitely recommend it to you lovebirds.
Here is some information about booking Tides Restaurant for your wedding event:
- Tides Restaurant can host both ceremonies and receptions.
- Up to a maximum of 110 guests can be hosted for a seated dinner.
- A deposit is required to confirm your booking.
- The balance of the bill is paid at the end of the function.
- Clients are charged in full for cancellation 48 hours or less prior to the booking.
- The venue does not charge a flat rental fee, instead packages are available on request with closure fees included.
- Pricing for food is done upon request and pricing is customized.
- Decorations are available to smaller weddings of up to 34 guests.
- While Tides does not do a set-up and tear-down service, they can make recommendations on hiring these services.
- Your event space is available to you for up to 6 hours and the restaurant ensures that someone is always available for assistance throughout the proceedings.
- Tides can offer additional services, such as a photographer, florists etc. which are outsourced.
- The venue is wheelchair accessible and includes space for a band and/or dancing.
- Valet parking is available.
- For more information check out their website: www.tidesbarbados.com.
- You can also see their Vendor Directory Page here.
- Contact Tides Restaurant at (246) 432-8356 or firstname.lastname@example.org.