There are a few things I get kind of silly over- stationery, cute hand-bags, dessert treats and…pretty little containers!! I mean the simple act of adding ribbon and tags to gussy up my favor boxes was one of the most fun memories from my wedding planning- cheesy right? So needless to say, I am pretty excited about today’s links roundup for DIY packaging.
- First up, here is a project and two templates from Kathleen of Twig & Thistle via Style me Pretty. This is another designed template from Kathleen in green.
- At Elli you’ll find a lovely favor box kit which includes downloadable tags and the paper rose topper pictured.
- For a variation on the paper flower check out this tutorial at Frog Prince Paperie (uses a pre-made favor box).
- These mini candy cartons from Eat Drink Chic are so adorable!! Perfect for a fun, whimsical wedding or even a rustic affair!
- Ruffled has detailed instructions on creating these cute geometric favor boxes courtesy of Hey Look.
- Don’t you just love this silhouette tag? You can find the project here on The Inspired Bride. To learn how to make the pillow box see this tutorial and template from Little Wedding Diary.
- I would love to learn how to sew someday…no scratch that- I would love to want to learn how to sew! Here is a great solution for those of us who can barely thread a needle- simple and chic no-sew favor bags over at Intimate Weddings. For those of you who can sew- here is a drawstring favor bag project from Brooklyn Bride on Etsy.
- Oh my, these striped ombre favor bags on The Sweetest Occasion are beyond cute! Photography by Tulle Box Designs.
- Did you ever see that episode of Barbie where the whole town runs out of glitter? (I have a 2 year old so that is pretty much what I watch these days :p) Anyway, I hope that never actually happens because a little sparkle is always a good thing! These glitter top favor boxes from Smitten On Paper via Green Wedding Shoes put a smile on my face.
- If you want to add some glitz in another way, do check out this Art Deco inspired project on 100 Layer Cake from Tulle Box Designs.
- Erin of Creature Comforts shared these adorable no-sew (yay!) ribbon bow favor toppers on Ruffled.
- Tulle Box Designs shared more great projects for your favors- check out these three lovely tutorials on Wedding Chicks.
- Martha Stewart has loads of favor packaging templates to love!
- About also has templates here and here.
- The Pretty Blog
- Crafting the Web
- Clearly I Stamp
- Scrap A Little
- My Paper Haven
- Inspired Apertrey Ink & Nichole Heady
Favor bag with a twist
Goodbye for now, craft long and prosper!
COMMENTS ARE OFF THIS POST