Hey guys, sorry for being MIA yesterday. These past few days I have been trying to do too many things at once and naturally it backfired on me. Anyway, you live, you learn! Here is today’s DIY roundup with plenty of great tutorials for DIY cake and cupcake/dessert stands from Once Wed, 1 Fine Cookie , Oh Happy Day and many others.
- There is an interesting embroidery hoop cake stand on The Sweetest Occasion.
- Use fun knickknacks to create this DIY stand from Green Wedding Shoes.
- So love this vintage glam cake stand at Wedding Chicks!
- Artisan Cake Company shows you how to create cake stands that look store-bought.
- Add some glitter with this project at A Night Owl.
Multi Tier Cupcake Stands
- Life In The Green House provides a cupcake stand tutorial here.
- I love this simple, easily portable stand created by Oh Happy Day. This is the link for the instructions as well as a free template.
- These colourful cupcake stands from Joy’s Hope are so much fun!
- For an elegant, upscale affair this mirror cupcake stand at Glitter and Glue might be just the thing to add a touch of glam. Tikkido also has a tutorial.
- Here is a cupcake or mini cake stand from Cake Journal.
- You can also find one at Lovely Little Snippets.
- Love the shabby-chic look in this project from Shanty 2 Chic.
- Tatertots And Jello provides a tutorial as well as a cool chevron stencil template.
- Laurie Cinotto via Once Wed makes a cupcake stand using terracotta plates and saucers. See the project here.
- This cupcake tree on Save-On-Crafts is decorated with with maps which is great for a travel theme or to reflect the couple’s background.
- Do you have any thread spools lying around? Sweet Paul uses these and some tart pans to create a neat stand.
- Here is another cupcake tower on Annie’s Eats.
Pedestal Cupcake Stands
- My obsession with glitter continues- check out this tutorial for creating a glitter cupcake stand over on The Sweetest Occasion (Photography by Hank + Hunt)
- This stenciled stand via The House of Smiths is crazy cool!
- Kate at Tape Design outlines the instruction for this cupcake stand project via Design Sponge.
- Oh my, I love these adorable mini cupcake stands from Modern Moments Designs – get the details here.
- Whatever you do- be sure to check out these wooden pedestal bowls on Crafting Chicks, such a great idea for yummy dessert treats and loads of other things!!
- Centsational Girl also has some pretty dessert stands.
- You can find another cupcake stand tutorial over on Pitter and Glink.
Interchangeable Cupcake Stands
- Love the colours and patterns used in this DIY project from Backless Shirt.
- These summer-ready interchangeable cupcake stands can be found here at Giver’s Log.
- Skip To My Lou has the details on this two-tier stand.
- Decor-ganize Crafts uses scrapbook paper to interchange the designs of the cupcake stands which is pretty neat.
- Giver’s Log has yet another interchangeable stand you can have a go at.